The tiles are the perfect choice for kitchen floors because they are durable and stain resistant, in addition to the fact that the cost of maintenance is not high but rather relatively cheap, and these tiles are less porous than wood so you should not worry.
This Article is Broken into 4 Blocks Of:
- Cleaning Kitchen Tiles
- Basic steps for caring for tile floors
- Vacuuming floors
- Ammonia mix for cleaning Tiles
Cleaning Kitchen Tiles
Trying to clean it immediately when liquid is spilled, like water on it, but with regard to cleaning it, you must know the quality of the tile in the kitchen before starting. This is because some detergents may affect certain types of tiles, so here are some safe solutions to clean all types of tiles by a tile cleaning services:
Required materials:Broom. Straw to remove dust. Castile vinegar or soap. Hot water. Spray bottle (spray). Wiper. 5 to 10 drops of an essential oil (orange, peppermint, or lavender).
Method:Clean the floor by vacuuming it to remove dust and crumbs, and the need to clean well from the corners near the walls and cupboards, because crumbs and dirt usually collect in these places.
Basic Steps for Caring for Floors
- Prepare the cleaning solution by mixing vinegar with hot water and a few drops of essential oil (as desired), pour it into the spray bottle and shake it well to homogenize the material.
- Test the solution on an invisible area of tiles to ensure that it does not affect or damage it.
- For tile and grout cleaning in Armadale, spray the floor with a cleaning solution to make it wet, while avoiding spraying large quantities so that the ground does not become wet.
- Rub the floor with a microfiber cleaning cloth, rub it to the right and north, then up and down to make sure that the cleaning is well even between the cracks.
- Repeat the previous steps until it is completely finished, and then fill the package with water only without vinegar and spray the floor again, and use another clean mop to dry and remove any residue of vinegar.
- Allow the floor to dry for at least half an hour before walking on it to avoid transferring dirt to it again. Basic steps for caring for tile floors: You should take care of tile floors on a daily basis to keep them from being damaged as much as possible, here are some steps to achieve this:
Kitchen tile cleaning using the vacuuming tile floors helps to remove dirt and crumbs easily. Wipe the floors with warm water, and clean the mop after you finish wiping each small stain. Dry the floor with a dry, clean mop.
Clean stains as soon as they happen, like juice stains or food, because the longer it stays on the ground, the more it deepens at the ends and becomes difficult to remove.
Ammonia Mixture for Cleaning Tiles
Many floor cleaners have a high cost and do not do the required work. Alternatively, ammonia is a kitchen tile restoration agent that can be used by mixing an equal amount of ammonia and water in the bucket. Rubber gloves are recommended to protect hands from any damage that may happen.
Obviously, cleaning the kitchen tiles must not be done in a hurry. This is because you have to first catch into the makeup that the kitchen tiles are made of: quality, type, make, durability, etc. Once you are acquainted with this, you can now determine the requisite material needed for cleaning it in order not to spoil your kitchen tiles. You can consult a professional tile cleaning services like Carpet Cleaning Armadale to help you with guidelines as well.
Was the article helpful?